Saturday 28 July 2012

It's a very special time of year, everybody is talking about the Olympic Games. It is funny how something so special can begin to unite people and the world.  There is what feels to me like star dust in the air, that little bubble of excitement.  For me it was the usual day at work until I met both Jose' Carlos Herrera Vargas and Gabriel E German all the way from Mexico to participate in the Olympics.  Jose' a 200 metre runner and Gabriel his coach. Without their knowledge they managed to rekindle an admiration for what a positive mental attitude can do.
As most sporting people they travelled here on their own steam to represent their country.  It was amazing and enlightening to meet two very special people who in the few moments I spent with them shared their generosity for life and what a positive attitude can achieve.  It is only a few changes in your own language that makes the difference. Jose' attitude is they are running against me, not the other way around.  Jose' and Gabriel work hard as a team and proves that the right team can inspire and motivate to achieve. They both are as important to one another as air is to breathe.
This gave me time to reflect on my own schedule and mental attitude and on reflection I on the other hand who feels defeated when I feel like I have not won or achieved in business, get mad with myself.
They taught me to realise that as long as you have worked hard and done your ultimate best towards your goal, no matter the outcome your still a winner.  
I wish them both the best on the 7th of August, and thank them very much for giving me the inspiration to work hard and follow my dreams.  All is possible with the right mental attitude and for that I will be eternally grateful.
Gracias por su tiempo y fue un honor cumplir ambos, Mago Thrillers todos ronda.
T x




No comments:

Post a Comment