Tuesday 5 June 2012



It's funny how during periods of your life music seems to pick up your tone of mood, maybe coincidence I do not know. During the end of 2011 it was Kelly Clarkson now as I unpack my bag from a holiday that never happened Emeli Sande' seems to try and soothe me or put everything you want to say into the right words. "where I sleep" has such beautiful words

"river" makes me think and is their people out there with so much depth. "clown" says it all right now with words like cleared the way for my crash landing. No truer words to be said at the moment.

I am luckier than most and I suppose thats what keeps you going, so many other people have harder times and you need to look at the positives. Thats what I keep telling myself. I suppose we are all self involved if the truth be known.

I did wonder though when I was experiencing my situation how many men or women are waiting at the church and their partner does not arrive. It made me even sadder but somethings are not meant to be understood just forgiven.



I am grateful for my friends and family who have helped pick me up when it all seems a mess with business or personal. One day I will find my home.


T x



1 comment:

  1. Life throws at us so many ups and downs but our strength is built with the help around us of those who care and of that, please know, you have many....

    ReplyDelete